Freddy vs Jason vs Ash Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

Weeekiiad!! Biiigup yourselfs!!

goood stuff my friends you probably already knew this but in place of the movie the made a comic book of it and I have it, its pretty damn good as far as comics go. I know your not planning on making an actual freddy vs jason vs ash cartoon but have you considered it? Id be happy to help in any way I can, story? voices? cant do much for artwork or animation though. Im talking like a 10 20 min cartoon obviously not a hour and half

Soft Outer Crust Ep#11 Soft Outer Crust Ep#11

Its cool dude I found it.

I found that episode I was looking for back in the earlier reveiw, fucking priceless, this one is my favorite!!

Soft Outer Crust Ep#25 Soft Outer Crust Ep#25

Pretty cool

Alright that one was kind of lame. But still not too shabby I voted 5 out of respect thought I think it was kind of lazy. But my work is at least 3 times lazier so I cant really complain. Keep up the good work. Say whats the episode where the one guy fucks a 12 year old girl, and the dude says thats statchatory rape man! And then the other guy replies, Let me tell you. it was a lot more then statchatory!!

Soft Outer Crust Ep#24 Soft Outer Crust Ep#24

keep on rocking in the free world!

Not bad guys, a little disturbing, still hilarious. Never a dissapointment with this show. I guarantee!!!!

Soft Outer Crust Ep#22 Soft Outer Crust Ep#22

wickedtastic

Dude honestly I dont really remember it even after just watching it but Im sure it kicks ass, soft outer crust rules!!!!
Now everyone go whack off while thinking of your parents doing it!! Its good for your mind, trust me.

Soft Outer Crust Ep#23 Soft Outer Crust Ep#23

Kick ass as always!

Your guys show rocks so hard, I see youve gotten a lot more violent and homicidal over the year in these later episodes. I like it a lot. I want you guys to suck my girlfriends dick. No wait I mean I want my girlfriend to suck my dick while I watch the rest of your shows. Thats right, and thats whats gonna happen, oh yeah you know it!!!

Soft Outer Crust Ep#21 Soft Outer Crust Ep#21

this is bah bah bah bullshit!!!!

This movie sucks big hairy balls!!! No Im just joking, Im a big fan of the series. This particular episode rocks da block. Im gonna spend the rest of the day catching up on your shows, voting 5's and writing reveiws until I get bored because Im high on excstacy with nothing to do. No joke.

Artificial High 3 Artificial High 3

very nice

The whole thing was awesome A nice beautifull peice of art work, funny aswell, Makes me wish I got into flash more seriously myself

Tony Gets Sky-High! Tony Gets Sky-High!

Dude

.... I dont know what else to say... your lucky that had pot in it lol

MTV's TRL INA MTV's TRL INA

fucking hilarious

that was great by far the best thing ive seen i newgrounds i wish i could vote higher then five i would give this thing 100 amazing